The BobMarleymagazine is proud to publish the interview with Andrew the son of the big reggaeman Peter Tosh
Andrew Tosh (born Andrew McIntosh, 19 June 1967, Kingston, Jamaica), is a reggae singer and the son of the late Peter Tosh. He is the nephew of reggae singer Bunny Wailer, an original member of The Wailers.
1) Would you please tell us advanced news about your forthcoming “eye to eye”
The album I to I will be release February 2011, I worked with a lot of musicians who worked with my fater including the The Tamlins who used to do background for my father. I also worked with percussionist Harry T., I also work with Handel Tucker., Kymani Marley, Bunny Wailer and Cen C Love.
2) On your last project “Legacy” you sing with Bunny and Kymani Marley: have
you ever tought of regrouping, of creating a new “Wailers”?
Yes that’s something my uncle Bunny and cousin Kymani talk about. Doing a tour and a song together. Hopefully it will be on this album or Kymani’s. We are hoping to go into the studio soon.
3) In my opinion “Rastafari is” is the best rasta song ever… which is your
favourite Peter song?
My favorite song in Why must I cry. It was actually written by Peter and Bob
4) Andrew have you any anecdote about Peter and Bob?
Two missionary who came to change the world, gone too soon.
5) Will you come here in Italy for a concert?
I was just in Italy in May. I love it there, love the people. I am hoping to come back sooner than later.
Thank to Andrew and Dawn for their kindness and availability
All rights reserved BobMarleyMagazine.Com