Rastasnob Reggae Magazine

PDA

View Full Version : MUSIC lots of great reggae vinyl FOR SALE!

chico
20-01-11, 20:14
Werner from www.wailer.de is now selling vinyls that are rare to find and that are in very good condition.
check www.wailer.de (start site)

Don't hesitate to contact Werner (email address at the site) for info on what's for sale. Traded a zillion times with him and he always comes through fast & good.

Ritesh
20-01-11, 20:51
No Marley stuff am I right?

dubLion
27-01-11, 19:08
Any body bought vinyl from Ernie B?

kymani
08-02-11, 04:03
I've gotten vinyl from Ernie B's in the past...

robynesta
08-02-11, 20:42
Is it safe to buy vinyl by mail? I mean: can they reach you entire and not broken?

maurizio
09-02-11, 11:16
Is it safe to buy vinyl by mail? I mean: can they reach you entire and not broken?

you're never sure of anything:joint

kymani
09-02-11, 14:42
You never know, but I've never had a problem from Ernie B's. But I've mainly bought 7" there. Not as big as LPs.

credezcrew24
09-02-11, 19:55
I have bought hundreds of dollars worth of reggae from ernie b's on multiple occasions. They always do a great job of packing and are a reliable company. I have bought CDs 7" 10" 12" and Lps all in the same order and they make sure they secure each item. They have multiple package sizes to fit your order perfectetly. That being said I live one state away from the EB HQ so shipping overseas to where some of you guys live is of course a little more risky, but if fyou going to trust any website to do it right EB's should be one of them.

jeff1974
18-07-11, 21:53
burning spear is not good on ernie b.. they bootleg him.. boycott ernie b

joe
21-07-11, 15:31
burning spear is not good on ernie b.. they bootleg him.. boycott ernie b

Are you saying that Ernie B's is making the bootlegs or just selling them? any examples?

EBreggae.com
14-09-11, 23:48
In 19 years of doing business I have never seen an illegal copy of Burning Spear's music pass through our warehouse, nor have I been offered any, nor have we stocked or sold any.

When determining the validity of the claims that Burning Spear Music is making against us, it should be duly noted that those same claims are being made against virtually every company that they have ever dealt with. We continue to hold a deep respect for Spear's legendary works and hope that they will decide to start selling the music again. We understand their frustrations of dealing in this business. We also understand the ease at which some wrong ideas may be adopted (about us, for example), perhaps due to misunderstandings or the spread of malicious rumors.

We hope to see their product available again soon. We have always praised the amazing quality of the content and the packaging!

With regard to our shipping policy, we ship hundreds of boxes overseas daily (mostly vinyl) and about 1 out of 1,000 result in a customer complaint regarding damaged or lost goods. We generally issue refunds with no questions asked.

joe
15-09-11, 00:01
In 19 years of doing business I have never seen an illegal copy of Burning Spear's music pass through our warehouse, nor have I been offered any, nor have we stocked or sold any.

When determining the validity of the claims that Burning Spear Music is making against us, it should be duly noted that those same claims are being made against virtually every company that they have ever dealt with. We continue to hold a deep respect for Spear's legendary works and hope that they will decide to start selling the music again. We understand their frustrations of dealing in this business. We also understand the ease at which some wrong ideas may be adopted (about us, for example), perhaps due to misunderstandings or the spread of malicious rumors.

We hope to see their product available again soon. We have always praised the amazing quality of the content and the packaging!

With regard to our shipping policy, we ship hundreds of boxes overseas daily (mostly vinyl) and about 1 out of 1,000 result in a customer complaint regarding damaged or lost goods. We generally issue refunds with no questions asked.

EXACTLY EB Reggae!
This is typical rumor mill type b.s I assume that's why when I asked Jeff1974 for any examples he never bothered to give one or reply to the thread. Which I find interesting after he encouraged people to boycott the company.
I've ordered many items from Ernie B's over the years and have been 100% happy with every order. They are as good as they come, hands down.

EBreggae.com
16-09-11, 23:14
I applaud Jeff1974 for advocating action action companies that commit piracy. We are all on the same page on this subject; indeed our lost sales due to piracy is substantial. Let's keep this a positive discussion and do what we can to make life hard for those engaged in piracy. An important part of this effort is naming and shaming those pirates, but first we must be sure when we make these claims. It's a serious accusation to make, with far reaching consequences. Jeff1974 and the rest of us are on the same team, let's not forget that! I don't like being called a pirate, but I can appreciate that people can make an innocent, simple mistake in judgment. In the future let's make sure before we throw those powerful words around please.

Just because an artist thinks that they have been pirated does not make it so. It's been my experience that a good number of artists think that they are being ripped off, and also I've also seen cases in which they really were ripped off. One thing I've learned in this business is that people are people, no matter where they come from or where they are at, there are good, bad, trustworthy, untrustworthy, trusting and non-trusting. In the middle of all this mess is "Ernie B's", a company I started 19 years ago with the intent to buy and sell reggae and spread the enjoyment from the music that I have found. Thankfully, it's also kept me from having to get a real job(!) We keep our nose clean and operate on a very simple, above board level: they ship us records, we pay them. It could not be more simply than that, and I believe it leaves little room for misunderstandings. Somehow they still come up occasionally, but we brush them off and keep moving forward.

Just to be clear, we agree with Jeff1974 (and Burning Spear Music as well) that pirates need to be punished. Let's stick together and not get sidetracked by a misguided accusation by an artist who means no harm and has done nothing wrong except make an error in judgment against us. It's better for us to forgive and forget...let's move forward.

joe
17-09-11, 01:15
Ernie thank you for your post! You will find that the vast majority of people associated with this site and many Wailers traders are firm in their hatred of bootlegged Wailers and reggae music. Jeff1974 obviously being one of them which is great. My only point was that if you are going to make serious accusations like that on a public forum, I believe you have a duty to back it up with facts. My post was nothing personal towards jeff (sorry jeff if it was) it was a post against unsubstatiated claims.

chico
12-01-12, 20:57
New sale started! Great selection of seven inches (Wailers & VA) and rare CD's. Prices so low this time it's hard not to buy them all!

Email rastamanATkajnath.de for the PDF listing.

Bombora
21-01-12, 06:50
I know I am a few months late but I'm going to back up Ernie B on what was said earlier. For anyone on this site looking for some records and/or hard to find stuff I'm another person that has dealt with them 100's of times and have been nothing but happy with my orders.

Gerry
18-02-12, 23:10
I believe that the legal eagles are now involved in this unseemly Burning Spear-Ernie B. row? Who made that move? According to Spear it was Ernie B. Is this a defamation case or what?:confused:?

Big pity to see this development. As many have discovered to their cost, the only sure winners in the courtroom are the lawyers. Haven't the bitter legal battles over the Marley legacy taught the reggae community anything?

I do hope that this row is resolved before somebody's health suffers :-x

Gerry,
Dublin,
Ireland

marco
22-08-12, 13:18
another site with old 45 on sale:
http://original-reggae-records.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=27&osCsid=38836c81baa5c3810e66b4cd98c8657b